A staircase in the entryway of a home can make a strong first impression. In many homes it is the central focal point, and often times it is over looked as a place to add immediate visual impact with added value. Nothing distinguishes the quality of a home more than a well-designed beautifully crafted staircase. Whether straight or curved, stairs make the statement of excellence and craftsmanship for the entryway of the home.
Since 1999” Precision Stairs has established itself as a company focused on creating superior quality stairs while providing strong customer support, and service. Precision Stairs has been providing builders & homeowners with stairs that serve as the image of quality, and design for their homes. Precision Stairs provides start to finish project design , management, installation, remodeling, repair work, customer service, quality control. The DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Iron Pro Kit shipped nationwide with access to installation video and literature guides. Our attention to detail and expertise set's us apart in the stair industry.
Precision Stairs has earned the trust, respect, and business of Builders & Homeowners
throughout Central California.
DIY (Do It Yourself) Iron Pro Kit's Are Shipped Nationwide!
Our Services & Products
Stairs & Stair Systems:
- DIY (Do It Yourself) Iron Pro Kits from wood balusters to decorative Wrought Iron Balusters shipped nationwide with access to
- Removal of wooden balusters, and replacement with decorative Wrought Iron Balusters.
- Replacement of handrails, newels, starting steps, treads, and fittings.
- Repairs for loose handrails, newels, wall mounts, balusters, and fittings.
- Renovation of existing stairs with new staircase design selected.
- Installation of Traditional (turned) wood stair systems – Interior & Exterior.
- Installation of Contemporary (square) wood stair systems – Interior & Exterior.
- Retail stair parts for handrails, newels, balusters, treads, starting steps, fittings, and etc. Please see Production Stairs.
- Retail stair hardware for staircase installations.
Trim & Moldings:
- Crown Moldings.
- Interior decorative trim moldings.
- Architectural Series
- Poly-Classic FRP Series
- Wood Colonial Series
- Exterior Railing Systems